Changes Incoming

News & Announcements
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Changes Incoming

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

With the Forums software upgrade, I am going to begin reworking the organization here on the forums to make it more in line with the direction that we're taking the game and company. That means putting our primary focus on Victory by Any Means and working to build the framework for better future discussions once the new rules are in a state for playtesting.

Geoff and I are continuing to hammer out changes to the rules following the great combat discussions late last year, and I am going to continue working on testing the rules and breaking things down to their most basic elements to facilitate getting a new draft completed and ready for testing.

What this is going to mean for the forums is that some forums will be renamed and moved around, others will be eliminated and their posts moved to other forums as appropriate. Everything remains up in the air, but this is an excellent time for us to start making these kinds of changes.
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Changes Incoming

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

BTW, just updated the forum software again -- so if you notice anything horribly broken ,please let me know and I'll try to fix it!