More Chouka!

Post by mwaschak »

This thread requires more Chouka!

Tyrel: More Chouka please.
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

The Chouka are a subjugated people. They don't much factor into the Escalation Wars universe after the Chouka War, until the Courata and their allies launch a major assault there on their drive deep into Circasian-held territory.

After the war the Chouka are liberated, however. So at some point you will see more Chouka, but it will be about 30-40 years after the Chouka War.

-Tyrel
[i]"Touch not the pylons, for they are the messengers!"[/i]
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by mwaschak »

Tyrel Lohr wrote: After the war the Chouka are liberated, however. So at some point you will see more Chouka, but it will be about 30-40 years after the Chouka War.

-Tyrel
That is more time than they need for their grand return!

On a serious note did any significant portion of their fleet escape ahead of the Circassians?

-Jay
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

mwaschak wrote:On a serious note did any significant portion of their fleet escape ahead of the Circassians?
To the best of my knowledge (working from memory), no. The few survivors that fled were later destroyed by the Sshel'ath forces when that empire moved in order eat up the remainder of the Chouka's northern territories.

I believe there is a lost fleet that disappeared out near the Rapids of Rodirra, but they were never seen or heard from again.

-Tyrel
[i]"Touch not the pylons, for they are the messengers!"[/i]