FedCon USA

Off-Topic Discussion
Bandit
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

FedCon USA

Post by Bandit »

Howdy!

Letting everyone know about a rather new sci-fi convention coming up. The show is called FedCon USA and it is gearing up to be a multi-genre convention that mixes sci-fi programming, authors, gaming and anime all into one massive show. Yeah, I know there is also Dragon*Con that does that, but this one is in Texas.

Check out the website for http://fedconusa.com/
nimrodd
Commander
Commander

Post by nimrodd »

Are you planning on going to this Bandit? It's about 5 miles up the highway from me.
Jimmy Simpson
Bandit
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Bandit »

Yes I am!

I will be there before the show launches since I am the dealer room director and maybe a day afterwards.

-Sean
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by mwaschak »

Bandit wrote:Yes I am!

I will be there before the show launches since I am the dealer room director and maybe a day afterwards.

-Sean
I wonder if any VBAM convention promotions would be appropriate here at some point. Any ideas :? ?

-Jay
Bandit
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Bandit »

Well, you are on my list of people to send dealer information to :)
Bandit
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Bandit »

Just a quick note, apparently the people in charge of FedCon did some very bone headed things - like not paying the guests and hotel and as of an hour ago the show was shut down. I am still trying to get the details of what happened, but it may be a while.

At least my portion, the dealers room was organized well. Thankfully most of the dealers got free tables.
-Sean Martinez

"Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts."