VBAM ship counters

General Discussion
OldnGrey
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by OldnGrey »

ianstead wrote: I did a 'box' counter for the Ibuki Warship from Wars Of Boltians/Kuissans.

I can quite happily render flat ones of the ships I have..
That would be a help thanks.

Though not my initial intention it seems that I have started to do example counters (Boltians at the moment). Although I may make some small changes once I have done some test prints, I have sent some to Jay for his comments.
Aukchar, Firestar (may do different types of this one), Throdox, Freyna Light Fighter, Arioki Medium Fighter and Sehor Heavy Fighter so far.

I put a logo at the front edge of the counter (about 60x50 pixels), at present simply three balls for the three powers. If you have an established logo that you would not mind my adapting it would be a great help.

Paul
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by mwaschak »

OldnGrey wrote: I put a logo at the front edge of the counter (about 60x50 pixels), at present simply three balls for the three powers. If you have an established logo that you would not mind my adapting it would be a great help.

Paul
As 2E moves along Tyrel and I will talk further about fleshing out some of these elements in our settings. Originally this was going to happen with the tactical system, but the new BK book would be as good a place as any to establish what symbols and icons the various empires use.

-Jay