Printer-friendly versions

General Discussion
torus
Cadet
Cadet

Printer-friendly versions

Post by torus »

First post here, hi all. Very interested in this game and planing to pick up the campaign guide and companion.

However I see that the preview pdfs have a big dark border on every page which is going to suck up a ton of ink when I print them out. Any chance there are printer-friendly versions with this border switched off? Or maybe plainer beta versions or something like that..

Alternatively, I'd actually pay for POD versions if that was an option eg from onebookshelf.
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Printer-friendly versions

Post by mwaschak »

torus wrote:First post here, hi all. Very interested in this game and planing to pick up the campaign guide and companion.
Welcome aboard!
torus wrote: However I see that the preview pdfs have a big dark border on every page which is going to suck up a ton of ink when I print them out. Any chance there are printer-friendly versions with this border switched off? Or maybe plainer beta versions or something like that..
Yes, we have been producing printer friendly PDF's and will continue to do so in future versions.
torus wrote: Alternatively, I'd actually pay for POD versions if that was an option eg from onebookshelf.
We do have a number of printer versions available. I will check and see if we can enable this with onebookshelf. Normally we do this through Lulu or our own store.

Thanks!
Jay
torus
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Printer-friendly versions

Post by torus »

That's great. Are any of these available at the moment?