Printer-friendly versions

This forum is for general discussion of VBAM Games. For specific product forums, look above.
torus
Cadet
Cadet
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 am

Printer-friendly versions

Postby torus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 am

First post here, hi all. Very interested in this game and planing to pick up the campaign guide and companion.

However I see that the preview pdfs have a big dark border on every page which is going to suck up a ton of ink when I print them out. Any chance there are printer-friendly versions with this border switched off? Or maybe plainer beta versions or something like that..

Alternatively, I'd actually pay for POD versions if that was an option eg from onebookshelf.

User avatar
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 853
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:43 am
Location: The data mines of VBAM
Contact:

Re: Printer-friendly versions

Postby mwaschak » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:15 pm

torus wrote:First post here, hi all. Very interested in this game and planing to pick up the campaign guide and companion.


Welcome aboard!

torus wrote:However I see that the preview pdfs have a big dark border on every page which is going to suck up a ton of ink when I print them out. Any chance there are printer-friendly versions with this border switched off? Or maybe plainer beta versions or something like that..


Yes, we have been producing printer friendly PDF's and will continue to do so in future versions.

torus wrote:Alternatively, I'd actually pay for POD versions if that was an option eg from onebookshelf.


We do have a number of printer versions available. I will check and see if we can enable this with onebookshelf. Normally we do this through Lulu or our own store.

Thanks!
Jay

torus
Cadet
Cadet
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Printer-friendly versions

Postby torus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am

That's great. Are any of these available at the moment?


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest