MAS Production Update - 10/29/2007

Discuss the tactics and strategy of operating your own personal mercenary air squadron. Pilots, to your planes!
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

MAS Production Update - 10/29/2007

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

Hey everyone,

Jay sent me a bunch of the remaining Appendices this morning, and I hope to get to them tomorrow evening and start putting the final touches on the layout. I spent most of this last weekend redoing the plane sheets to be graphically consistent with the MAS book layout.

Once I have things in place (and I have finished the cover art) I will send them to Jay and Charlie for a final look-see, and then the book should be ready to go by this next weekend. I don't foresee anything holding us up from there.

Initially the book will be available exclusively as a PDF, but we should have a print book available sometime later on. When doing the print version, it can take a few revisions to get a proof copy that we can sign off on, so it could be a month before that is available post release. We will have to discuss internally if we want to offer preorders to those that want a print copy, but I think that might be the fairest option. It is that or add "Previous PDF Purchase" as an option to the book, with a commensurate reduced price for those that have previously bought an electronic copy of the book through the VBAM Online Store.