MTO questions

Discuss the tactics and strategy of operating your own personal mercenary air squadron. Pilots, to your planes!
echoco
Commander
Commander

MTO questions

Post by echoco »

A few questions about MTO

Aircraft availability and age would the Me-109c be classed as uncommon and available to buy if I start my MAS in 1 1940? and cost would be $10 with Germany as host nation?

Firing multiple guns the example given is with the same type of cannon what about aircraft with more than one type of cannon do I choose to attack with one type only?
Charles Lewis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Charles Lewis »

The Me-109C starts out Restricted at $13 in 6/38

By 1/40, the price would have dropped $1 to $12. The availability would have dropped three times to Uncommon. Remember, price drops $1 every 12 months and availability drops 1 every 6 months.

With Germany as your host nation, the cost drops 10% (rd) to $11. Availability drops another level to Common. Germany is more than happy to unload those older C models in 1940.
'Fear God and dread nought'
Coat of Arms motto of Baron Fisher, of Kilverstone
Charles Lewis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: MTO questions

Post by Charles Lewis »

echoco wrote:Firing multiple guns the example given is with the same type of cannon what about aircraft with more than one type of cannon do I choose to attack with one type only?
For a plane with machine guns and cannons, all weapons can be fired at the same time, with each pair of weapons, regardless of actual type, giving a bonus to hit. MGs have more ammo, but cannons increase the likelihood of a kill because of the -1 on the damage roll.
'Fear God and dread nought'
Coat of Arms motto of Baron Fisher, of Kilverstone