Anyway, as a result of the earlier thread, I've worked out the SU, E/S Factor and CR/CC values for SX vessels up to hull 60, which in the inferred relationship as laid out in the SX-to-SAE and SAE-to-SNE conversion notes works out to SNE hull 90.
Two versions are provided--one for A4, one for 8.5"x11".
Discussion of source material supplements for Victory by Any Means
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:17 am
- Location: Aboard the MCS Bavoralkin
- VBAMSX SU, Engine+Shield Factor, CR AND CC TABLE--A4.pdf
- (300.61 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
- VBAMSX SU, Engine+Shield Factor, CR AND CC TABLE--Letter.pdf
- (300.42 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Not every laser dot has a loaded gun at the end of it
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest