New Blood

Campaign Diaries & After Action Reports (AARs)
murtalianconfederacy
Captain
Captain

New Blood

Post by murtalianconfederacy »

A VBAM:SX campaign with four races I've designed for S:AE supplements: the Ilnaari Trade Federation, the Venkraxi Shoals, the Ohru Fealty League and the Jilan Lords. The campaign folder is up in the Yahoo! VBAM group under campaign reports.

So far, four turns have been generated. I'm using slightly different exploration rules this time--instead of the system generated being d100/2, I've gone for the smaller option, d100/5. I'm also not going beyond 100 systems.

The VS, OFL and JL have explored one system, the OFL encountering a raider splinter colony. The VS exploration squadron was almost lost before it explored its first system.

A proper campaign diary will start either later today or tomorrow.
Not every laser dot has a loaded gun at the end of it
murtalianconfederacy
Captain
Captain

Re: New Blood

Post by murtalianconfederacy »

Nothing occured this turn.

Jilan Lords: The scouts explored a new system, a Minor Colony with 6 RAW.

Venkraxi Shoals: The two Qrikkiz motherships were almost lost when a hyperspatial storm temporarily blinded their sensors, but they managed to achieve a lock-on to their navigation buoy.

Venkraxi Shoals: The Qrikkiz motherships explore a Minor Colony system with 6 RAW. This could be a good second home for the Shoals

Ohru Fealty League: The two Oofoor scouts discover a splinter colony belonging to a raider lord who set himself up as a Duke. The Ihritor Dukedom, however, is fairly friendly (64 relationship), however, the OFL is uneasy about a known raider colony being on their doorstep, but are optimistic about finding other Ohru out there (49 relationship)

Current turn, still not fully generated
Not every laser dot has a loaded gun at the end of it
Vandervecken
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Vandervecken »

Ah, another MurtalianConfederacy campaign. Always interesting. Thanks for your posts.
I weary of the Chase. Wait for me. I shall be merciful and Quick.
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by mwaschak »

Yes, thank you indeed.

-Jay