Deadlock

Campaign Diaries & After Action Reports (AARs)
nimrodd
Commander
Commander

Post by nimrodd »

How is movement going to work in this system? Are you going to use the Unimportant jump lanes, or just the Major/Minor/Unexplored lanes?

Also, do we choose a government type?
Jimmy Simpson
Iron Knight
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Iron Knight »

Nimrodd:

I'll be using major, minor, and restricted. Other than starting territory all lanes will be unexplored.

I wasn't going to use governments but if the players want to I could put it in. I guess I'll put up a poll in the Deadlock forum area.

Jay:

Hey your always welcome to join :).

Thanks for the advice. I'll post over there in a bit, though looks like I'm going to revise my rule file first though (by Wednsday or tonight if the accounting gods are mercyful :? ).
Garland

Prepare today for the demands of tomorrow. Plan your move. - Fortune Cookie Nov. 6
MarkG88
Commodore
Commodore

Post by MarkG88 »

Are there going to be any kind of bases besides the shipyards and repair yards? Starbases or other defensive space stations is what I'm referring to specifically.
Iron Knight
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Iron Knight »

Oh, yes I seemed to overlook that. They'll be in by this weekend. :)
Garland

Prepare today for the demands of tomorrow. Plan your move. - Fortune Cookie Nov. 6
MarkG88
Commodore
Commodore

Post by MarkG88 »

Iron Knight wrote:Oh, yes I seemed to overlook that. They'll be in by this weekend. :)
No problem. Just trying to help out, lots of stuff to cover. Another question I had was WMD, yea or nay? I've not got in touch with my buddy Randy (aka Penfold) yet, still playing phone tag. If I get him and his interested I'll send him to jeremehovah forums to sign up.

-Mark
Iron Knight
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Iron Knight »

Well, we are starting to get to the map/deployment phase. If any one wants in I still can add spots but time is running out to get in. :wink:
Garland

jygro
Commander
Commander

Post by jygro »

I don't have the time to actually play these days, but I'd love to be a lurker into the campaign.

-Bren
Iron Knight
Lieutanant Commander
Lieutanant Commander

Post by Iron Knight »

Well, looks like we are starting soon so I'm no longer taking players. jygro, you are wecome to observe, I will probably send observer packets every now a then to those who want them, but they will be big files.
Garland

jygro
Commander
Commander

Post by jygro »

Sounds good to me!

-Bren
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by mwaschak »

<Grabs popcorn>