Replacement Player Needed

General Discussion
WunderBullub
Ensign
Ensign

Replacement Player Needed

Post by WunderBullub »

Hi All,

I have been running a VBAM/Starmada campaign for a little over a year and a half now and one of my players seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Is anybody interested in stepping into a game in progress and taking over an existing empire?

I am using the 1st ed VBAM rules and a modifed version of Starmada Nova (to allow for a much more diversified set of tech R&D rules more akin to how it was done in the Stars Divided campaign source).
As the other players are all over the place geographically battles are often fought by proxy admirals but players can fight their own battles if they have a local group that plays Starmada.
I try to have turns done every 2 weeks but when there are battles to be fought things can slow down a bit.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can give more details on the current state of the campaign and the race that needs new leadership.
wminsing
Commander
Commander

Re: Replacement Player Needed

Post by wminsing »

I cannot fight the tactical battles I'd be happy to step and and provide some kind of strategic leadership.

-Will
"Ships and sail proper for the heavenly air should be fashioned. Then there will also be people, who do not shrink from the dreary vastness of space."
-- Johannes Kepler, 1609
WunderBullub
Ensign
Ensign

Post by WunderBullub »

Hi Will,

I sent you a pm, but i'll also ask here.
Do you have an email address I can send more detailed info and attachments such as the campaign map etc to?

David
wminsing
Commander
Commander

Post by wminsing »

Sorry, this forum apparently isn't hooked up to my current email address so I didn't get the PM notification! PM reply sent.

-Will
"Ships and sail proper for the heavenly air should be fashioned. Then there will also be people, who do not shrink from the dreary vastness of space."
-- Johannes Kepler, 1609
wminsing
Commander
Commander

Post by wminsing »

Are you getting my PM's? Seems like they are getting hung up in the outbox and not being sent?

-Will
-- Johannes Kepler, 1609
Tyrel Lohr
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Tyrel Lohr »

Is there a problem with PMs? I'll try PM'ing both of you to make sure there isn't anything strange going on.
[i]"Touch not the pylons, for they are the messengers!"[/i]