New SXCA

General Discussion
Rompcat
Cadet
Cadet

New SXCA

Post by Rompcat »

I have posted an updated SXCA in the Yahoo Groups file section. No big changes, but I have nudged it a little so that it is now compatible for OpenOffice users!

I would appreciate an Excel user downloading it and seeing if it still works well in Excel!

Also: Repaired(?) a gunship and an atmospheric calculation.

Thanks!

VBAMing to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON!

KJ
mwaschak
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Thanks!

Post by mwaschak »

Hello KJ,

Thanks for the update! With all the Starmada campaigns going on I am sure it will see some use very soon. Plus these guys have a good habit of finding any problems pretty quickly.

-Jay
Rompcat
Cadet
Cadet

New Update

Post by Rompcat »

The files section on Yahoo now has the latest update of the SXCA, v4.3, which addresses 2 recent issues from other users, and issues I ran into along the way:

Changes 4.2 to 4.3 (Rompcat)
Fixed issue where Scout functions were being double-charged (because they also qualified as Explorer functions).
Fixed issue where Jammer function maintenance was being charged without satisfying the conditions of—or gaining—the Jammer function.
Repaired issue where equipment placed in the last slot would not figure in the Drat (thanks, J. Pridemore!).
Removed ridiculous DRat calculation where a ship had additional DRat equal to the square of its number of Explorer functions times fifty.
Fixed the calculation that added a station's 1.8 DRat modifier to ships (thanks, J Voysey!).

Thanks!
murtalianconfederacy
Captain
Captain

Post by murtalianconfederacy »

Thats fine. I'll see how it goes.
Not every laser dot has a loaded gun at the end of it