Newbie looking for PBEM Game

General Discussion
monsterfurby
Cadet
Cadet

Newbie looking for PBEM Game

Post by monsterfurby »

Alright, maybe the term "newbie", as in, someone new to the game, does not really apply here. I have tried to run VBAM several times as CM in a tabletop environment and found it to be simply unfit for that kind of gaming. However, as an online game, I see great potential.

To me VBAM has always been one of those games that were amazing to think about, and great for making huge plans on how to play them, but when it came down to the execution, I often found myself lacking someone to play with and, most importantly, the experience and confidence to properly explain the system to someone.

This is something I intend to remedy.

Therefore my question: Is there anyone out there willing to run a small-scale (maybe three player maximum) game for those who have not yet really gotten into the system? I would really be grateful to anyone willing to pick up the flag on this.
Gareth_Perkins
Captain
Captain

Post by Gareth_Perkins »

If there are players, then I could be talked into running a small-scale game over perhaps a game-year or so (enough time for you to get to use most of the basic rules),

I have a pretty busy schedule, so I probably won't get to run more than one turn per week - but that may give you enough time to get any queries answered each turn anyway, which might help with learning the game,
Gareth Lazelle